Providence is calling a Food Services Worker (Food & Nutrition Services, On-Call Variable Shift, 0.0 FTE) to Providence Holy Family Hospital in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Prepare, serve, or deliver food for patients, staff, and guests in the cafeteria and community outpatient services.
- Adhere to all sanitary regulations governing the handling, storage preparation and serving of food.
- Assist in dish room (washing dishes, pots, pans, and cleaning area and restocking).
- Take inventory, orders, and stocks shelves.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
- Current Food Handlers Card in Washington State
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions in English
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Cash handling experience
- Food service experience
- Customer service experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Holy Family Hospital is a progressive, full service hospital in Spokane, Washington, offering a full range of medical and surgical services as well as specialty support and outpatient services. The hospital primarily serves north Spokane County—the fastest growing area in our region. We are currently licensed for more than 270 beds. As a not-for-profit Catholic hospital, every dollar we earn goes back to the community we serve. Providence Holy Family Hospital received several Five Star safety and excellence awards last year, including Patient Safety, Pulmonary, Respiratory and Critical Care.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Food Service
Req ID: 150845